Monday, February 20, 2012

A new year and it's already almost March....

     Last Saturday, I spent some quiet time with God reflecting on how good 2012 has already been. I had the chance partly because my husband took care of cleaning the kitchen and starting the laundry-wahoo!!! Clint has started in the choir at church as part of the worship ministry. I am sure there are cute girls there to motivate his involvement. I'm totally okay with that. Jake is in the midst of choosing what college to attend. He and I just returned last week from a trip to Fort Worth, Texas to see TCU, and then on to Alabama to see Auburn University. We had some of the BEST food-fried and BBQ- EVER!! Luke finished soccer season and is now into track and possibly club soccer. Brett finished his first science project and now needs to dress and speak like Omar Bradley.
     For me, I've spent some time sewing and running. I achieved my goal of finishing a 1/2 marathon in under 3 hours. I've decided I'm done with running something so long-I'll stick to 10k's. To top it all off, my husband and I bought his long sought after new car- a black KIA Optima. He'll look terrific driving it. God is sooo good and I'm wondering what else is coming in 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment