Monday, October 7, 2013

Today's inspiration...

Trying to end the day on a positive note. I may even make this a regular practice:). I was inspired to post on my little used blog by a young woman who is starting her own blog. She hasn't divulged the site to us, her Bible study pals, but we plan to stalk her until we do find it. I am inspired that she is started on the fulfillment of a dream she's had.
I also saw some senior photo session pics taken of a nephew by his sister. The teen boy looks so fresh and handsome! Who wouldn't be inspired by youthful good looks and the talent of a budding photographer??
 I also find myself amazed at the great attitude of a high school girl who is trying to rise above the drama of her backbiting teammates and not let them ruin her outlook on all of life.
Thank you, young people! Keep up the good work.

1 comment:

  1. The only person to speak with me on all the long plane flights I had last week was a young person, he was coming from a job interview, working for the shut down government on a grant right now, so has to find a private sector job. He has a young family, a girl now, and a baby (boy we hope) on the way. I was inspired by our young generation and I hope he gets the job.

    ReplyDelete